For the most updated information on COVID-19 please visit https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
We’re more than halfway into national lockdown and uncertainty is growing. However, there is hope and there is help from government as well as other relief funds – and, there are small things Modern Hair & Beauty is doing to help our clients during lockdown and to encourage business once lockdown has ended.
Where you can find financial assistance
Banks have offered payment holidays to small businesses and individuals. Please chat to your bank about this.
Relief funding/ financial aid packages have also been made available through various schemes such as the Debt Finance Scheme and other financial assistance measures supported by the Rupert family and others. *
*Please note that at the time of making the video it was not yet announced that he Rupert Sukuma Fund has been temporarily closed
What you can do to manage your finances
- Write down all expenses from big to small
- Decide how to manage it and what should be paid first
- Pay something – even if it’s on or two things
What Modern Hair & Beauty is doing during and after lockdown
- Online education through our Modern Hair & Beauty social media channels
- Support to encourage consumers to visit the salon through our online facilities
- Promotions for salons and end-consumers
- Selling essentials on our online shop such as shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, sanitisers, and face masks
“At the end of the day we are in this together. There is going to be pain But, we’ll get to the other side. “– Chris Stofberg, MD Modern Hair & Beauty