Build your career with the global market leader in colour innovation and technology. Join a well-established team of sales consultants and inherit a prime sales area. Excitement, opportunity, challenges, and success awaits you! Join the Modern Hair family as a Wella Professionals Sales Consultant and prepare for adventure!
Modern Hair & Beauty is the South African distributor of all Wella Professionals and Kadus professional brands.
You will be an essential part of our Johannesburg sales team where your success will be determined by qualities such as your excellent communication skills; ability to positively manage relationships with both customers, managers and the sales team. Furthermore, you have a good direct sales track record, strong administrative skills, and you are passionate about introducing professional products to salons.
|Remuneration:||Basic salary, commission, incentives, monthly bonuses, annual performance bonus plus a fuel card and phone allowance. Health insurance, retirement annuity and life insurance available.|
|Closing Date:||Wednesday, 31 July 2019 (please apply as soon as possible)|
|Note:||If you have previously applied for this position, please do not apply again|
The main purpose of this senior position is to grow existing accounts and gain new business through excellent customer care and maintaining relationships in this high earning potential region.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Grow existing business within our established account base
- Gain new accounts in this lucrative region
- Achieve sales targets
- Assists technicians with in-salon demos and workshops when requested
- Attend trade shows and training events
- Reporting and other ad hoc administrative task
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you do not comply with all the minimum requirements
- Matric Certificate (a post-matric qualification will be an advantage)
- At least 3 years of direct sales experience with a proven track record in managing an account base and gaining new business through excellent customer care and ethical behaviour
- Must have own reliable transport & valid driver’s license
- Candidate must live within an appropriate distance of the northern Johannesburg area
- Any experience in the hair industry will be an advantage
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial qualities; team player, self-starter, creative
- Seeking to build a long-term career within a reputable, market leading company
Applications must include the following in order to be considered:
- A covering letter motivating your application
- A comprehensive CV – at least two contactable references (we will only make contact with your approval)
- Copies of your qualifications
Applications must be emailed to: email@example.com
If you have not heard from us by 9 August 2019, please consider your application unsuccessful.