We are looking for you to showcase your expertise in men’s grooming by showing a trend men haircut using SEB MAN products on a charismatic, manly model.
A variety of barber fundamentals is key for success in creating an overall look that fits SEB MAN’s on-the-go identity. We want to celebrate men in all their rich multiplicity by helping them embrace the many different roles they play.
About the Hairdresser/Team
1. The SEB MAN men’s hair category is open to all hairdressers of all ages. The model must be above 16 years old.
2. No families and closer family members (brothers, sisters, parents, children, husband or live-in partners) of employees working for Modern Hair & Beauty will be allowed to enter the competition. If such connection is discovered, relevant entrants will automatically be disqualified.
3. The competition team consists of a hairdresser and a model.
4. The hairdresser must be a qualified hairdresser employed by a hairdressing salon; there is no such obligation for the model.
About the Salon
5. Salons are allowed to enter as many competitors as they like, but only one competitor is allowed per entry form.
6. Competitors are allowed to submit as many entries as they like across all categories. If a competitor is selected in several categories at the regional or national final, he will be contacted to choose the category he wants to compete.
7. The salon name that appears on the entry form will be the salon that the hairdresser must represent during the competition. Should a competitor leave his/her employment (i.e. move to a different salon) during any stage of the competition, he/she will lose the right to compete. In the case of withdrawal of a competitor, after Photo entry, the salon loses the right to compete.
About the Entry Form/Photo Stage
12. The Men’s Hair entry form consists of:
– Signed disclaimer
– Two colour photographs of your model, each 20 cm x 25 cm. One head-and-shoulders BEFORE and one head-and-shoulders AFTER.
13. Deadline for entry is 5 pm on 8 November 2019 and must be submitted electronically to TVA2019@modernhairbeauty.com. Entries received after the deadline will not be accepted. Only electronic entries will be accepted. No hard copy entries will be accepted.
14. Entries/photos that have been previously published cannot be considered (photo rights during the competition are reserved for Sebastian Professional). All photographs taken and received become the property of Sebastian Professional and may be used for publicity purposes.
About the National Competition
15. A panel of hair and beauty judges will evaluate the photo from the photo entry.
Please note failure to compy with the rules & regulations will render a competitor liable for disqualification.